It is said "Health is Weatlh" and in fact health is your treasure. We all want a quality life. And only Good health can keep us to get a good quality life. Our fitness is our strenght go ahead in life. So in short we can say life is equal to health. But just health is not good for a good living life, it is good health which makes a difference of your living life. So here are some Health and Fitness Tips for you to follow in your life to maintain your living life as good as you can.
Why Health and Fitness Tips?
Its your right to live a happy life an only a health person can do it. Health an Fitness Tips give you moral support stand alone against your health problems and get out of it. Health Tips are like moral values to keep you get going in your life. You need not ruin your time as well as money in the search of so called Health GURUS
Tips for Being Healthier and Fitter Faster
As every one has limited time and we know it, so we offer only simple and logical Health and Fitness Tips for which you need not give more time. We provide latest health Tips, you follow them and become healthier and fitter faster.
Fats come in three main types: A kind of unsaturated fat found in large quantities in foods is now known to be harmful. If an excess of carbohydrate is consumed then it is stored with a large quantity of water as glycogen in the skeletal muscles and the liver. Fructose cannot be used by the skeletal muscles, but is converted into glucose by the liver. However if large quantities of fructose are consumed, the conversion produces which are thought not to be healthy. One major source of fructose is (table sugar), fruits also contain substantial quantities, and so should not be taken in excess. An inadequate supply can cause RDAs vary somewhat with age, sex and bodyweight and may be increased or reduced by medical conditions. Governments also put pressure on businesses to promote healthful food options, consider limiting the availability of junk food in state-run schools, and tax foods that are high in fat. Most recently, the United Kingdom removed the rights for to advertise its products, as the majority of the foods that were seen have low nutrient values were aimed at children under the guise of the “Happy Meal”
Heat for Health Care
In television commercials that will begin broadcasting statewide on Monday, nurses and patients take a personal swipe at the governor, imploring, “Why are you doing this?” At one point, a nurse says, “I can’t believe Governor Paterson is the one making this proposal.” Then a man, blind and in a wheelchair, asks the governor, who is legally blind, “Why are you doing this to me?”blicans are ratcheting up their own objections to the governor’s budget proposal, taking advantage of what they consider an opening to . Some Democrats have worried publicly that Mr. Paterson is not moving quickly and aggressively enough to counter criticism about his handling of the appointment of the Senate.
Tips to keep you young
Diet. The secret of youth is to have a balanced diet. Follow the instructions we have gave to ensure a comprehensive intake of nutrients and antioxidants needed. Cook properly. Heat, light and excessive cooking can damage food, degrading its entirety. So, try to consume as much as possible fresh raw foods, as well as without peeling.
Avoid oxidizing agents. Every day we consume items that eventually degenerate our bodies. Among them is the snuff, alcohol, coffee, energy drinks and refined foods mainly. Try to avoid regular consumption of these items. Start today. Do not wait until turning 40 to begin to care. The oxidation process is something that accompanies us throughout life. So, change your habits today, the sooner you start to take adequate food, more delayed and reduce the cellular oxidation.
Handling for sun poison
The medicine that is existing are obtainable for treating sun poisoning shoot begin the training of Aloe Vera, which can be establish above the oppose in a range of normal skin care goods, to nutritional supplement. The largest part of the nutritional supplement contain vitamin B supplement, the most excellent supply of which is dairy food; vitamin C, D, and E be as well near be devoted; for that reason, you must next to a multivitamin training as of your neighboring drugstore. Beta carotene (as of carrot), protein with Omega 3 oily acids be as well helpful, which is found inside seafood. Green tea is also helpful seeing at the same time as it has antioxidant property.
Sun poison is the informal terms used for the medicinal situation called photo dermatitis. This state results in a skin complaint on a skin shell that was uncovered to the sun, similar to the reverse of the neckline or the hands particularly.
The situation is caused by an affected by response to the ultraviolet energy of the sun and the succeeding redness of the skin on or after it. Although ultraviolet energy is one of the contributory factors for the symptom of the circumstance, some supplementary causes like a medicine can generate the sensitivity.
Protect injured skin
Sun care earnings caring your skin as of the sun. No matter what color your skin, it's very important to you to guard physically inside the sun. Still lying on a cool daylight or while there be clouds during the sky, the sun be able to still cause permanent injure.
Some sunlight is significant as our skin use it in the direction of create vitamin D, which helps toward make and sustain physically powerful bones. to boot a great deal sun is injurious and be able to injure your skin.
Sun Treatment has been particularly planned to assist patch up skin injure caused from in addition a lot sun or air stream.Its method skin tone Aloe Vera and Vitamins A with E which break through the skin and help out fix, moisturize as well as care for injured skin.
It as well contains Shea Butter which is an outstanding emollient on the way to help in grow of softer with smooth the skin.Sun Treatment provides sun blaze release as well as contributes toward brunette improvement.It is able to exist worn several instant toward moisturize, appease, regenerate and help out to look after the skin.
A russet is essentially a indication that your skin has been injured and is demanding to guard itself. UV emission stimulates your skin to create supplementary pigment (color), which protects against injure. Your russet resolves become lighter, other than the injury to your skin residue.
Temporary overexposure toward the sun can source your skin to blaze, typically making it ruby, hot and throbbing. You be able to calm your burnt skin by calamine cream otherwise behind sun lotions. If your suntan is ruthless, you might require medicinal treatment.
What is Pranyama?
Pranayama – control of breath. Breathing is an act in which we inhale air from the atmosphere into lungs, absorbe the oxygen from it into our blood and exhale the air by respiratory system into the atmosphere together with carbon di-oxide and waste vapour. This act of inhalating and exhalating is repeated every four to five seconds.Normally we breathe about 15 times every minute taking into our lungs about 500ml of air, thus in the process inhale and exhale approximately seven litres of air in a minute. However, we breathe more rapidly when we run, wald uphill, carry load, do physical exercises, at high altitudes and at rarefied atmosphere when breathing becomes heavy. There are certain lung disorders e.g. asthma, tuberculosis, bronchitis which effect the normal breathing process.
• Lengthens the spine
• Open the hips
• Promotes inner grounding and calm
• Amplifies the state of serenity, tranquility and eliminates anxiety
• Relieves physical and mental exhaustion and tiredness
• Recent or chronic knee or hip injury or inflammation
Step by Step
sukh = joy, happiness, and comfort
1. Begin sitting with the sit bones on the front edge of a firm cushion or folded blanket. The hips should be elevated 4-6 inches. Cross the legs inwards starting with the left leg in first and then the right leg. Allow the knees to separate, crossing the shins and sliding the feet under the opposite knee. Maintain a comfortable gap between the feet and pelvis
2. Rest the palms on the knees. Begin to find balance over the pelvis. Come lightly forward onto the sit-bones preventing the body from leaning back and rounding the spine. Keep the bottom front ribs slightly pulled down as the sit-bones begin to reach down into the cushion. Discover the feeling of neither arching forward or leaning back, but simply balancing the spine over the pelvis
3. Feel the thighs roll outwards and the knees move down towards the ground. Then, inhale and lift up through the spine through the top of the head. Exhale and relax the shoulders. Broaden the chest and collar bones without becoming hard between the shoulder blades
4. Relax and close the eyes. Maintain the chin parallel to the ground. Relax the facial muscles, the jaw and the nostrils. Allow the tip of the tongue to touch the roof of the mouth at the back of the front teeth
5. Breath slowly through the nostrils for as long as it is comfortable watching the rhythm of the breath. Maintain the sensation of grounding through the sit bones and hips as the spine lifts lighter. To exit the pose, straighten the legs forward and give them a shake. Repeat crossing the legs the opposite way
For beginners, sitting on a higher cushion will make the pose more comfortable especially for the hips and lower back
If you have knee discomfort, keep the effected leg straight
For a more calming position, place the palms down on the knees with the thumb and index fingers together in Dyana Mudra
• Stretches the groins, thighs, and ankles
• Expands the chest, lungs and shoulders
• Strengthens the arms, shoulders, ankles, legs
• Stimulates abdominal organs and digestion
• Increases stamina and endurance
• Improves balance, concentration, and core awareness
• Relieves backaches, especially through second trimester of pregnancy
• High blood pressure
• Neck problems: keep head and neck looking forward from the chest rather than over front arm
• Medical conditions that affect balance
Step by Step
Virabhadrasana II (veer-ah-bah-DRAHS-anna)
Virabhadra = name of a warrior who is an incarnation of Shiva
1. Stand in Tadasana. As you exhale, step your left foot back 3 1/2 to 4 feet. Align the left heel behind the right heel and then turn the left foot out 90 degrees. Turn the hips out to the left. Firm the thighs feeling the center of the left knee cap move in line with the center of the left ankle
2. Inhale and raise your arms parallel to the floor over the thighs. Widen the shoulder blades as you open chest and collar bones and have the palms facing down. As you exhale, bend the right knee forward over the right heel; the right shin should be perpendicular to the floor (as a guide, you should be able to see the right big toe and inner edge of the right foot). Maintain even grounding through the right foot. Applying slightly more pressure in the right heel rather than the toes will keep the right knee more stable. Draw the tailbone under and towards the pubic bone and feed the bottom front ribs in keeping the abdomen from swaying outward. Strengthen the position by pressing the outer left heel into the floor
3. Continue to stretch the arms away from the shoulders parallel to the floor. Avoid leaning the upper body over the right thigh; stay tall over the pelvis. Focus your gaze over the right arm down the middle finger
4. Breathe slowly and stay for 30 seconds to 1 minute. To exit, inhale and straighten the right leg. Exhale and lower the arms. Reverse the feet facing the other way and repeat for the same length of time for the left leg
Modifications - If you have difficulty balancing or find the pose to deep, decrease the distance between your feet several inches, ensuring that the right knee is still over the heel and not over the toes, For a deeper variation move the left heel back a few more inches and bring the right thigh parallel with the floor ensuring that the right knee is still over the heel and not over the toes. Keep the tailbone reaching lightly under.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
12:52 AM Abhi 5 comments